[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

James King jking at metrohealth.org
Thu Sep 29 20:00:42 UTC 2011

Hmm,

Try running ./build instead and see if you have any errors. Also check
your cron or equivalent that it has been running this script
periodically.

Jim King

>>> Ross Xu <rossxunix at yahoo.ca> 9/29/2011 3:45 PM >>>
I haven't tried the manual updater (./update), because it is supposed
to be used for "larger wikis" and my wiki database is just about 30MB.
In addition, the manual updater requires the Extension:OAIRepository
which is very hard to install and it "will fail" as mentioned in its
instructions.
Thanks Zach.
Ross Xu