[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 29 19:45:28 UTC 2011

I haven't tried the manual updater (./update), because it is supposed to be used for "larger wikis" and my wiki database is just about 30MB. In addition, the manual updater requires the Extension:OAIRepository which is very hard to install and it "will fail" as mentioned in its instructions.
Thanks Zach.
Ross Xu