[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 29 14:49:02 UTC 2011

One thing to add ...
The only thing changed is the Short_URL name. I changed it from "mywiki1" to "mywiki2".
But I have tried to change it back. It's still the same problem.

Is it possible that its MySQL database is corrupted? But anything else is working Okay. Again, I can search key words from a newly added page title, but if the key words are only from the page contents, the search gets nothing.

Thanks for any ideas.
Ross Xu