[Mediawiki-l] merge two media-wikis

Jerry Van Suchtelen worldgate989 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:34:37 UTC 2011

Wow, i would suppose you could dump them both to xml files.  You can
do that in the maintenance directory, example.

php dumpBackup.php --full > yourbackup1.xml

Then once you have both you could import them into a third wiki,
assuming you dont have duplicate articles in both.  However you should
make sure you dont have duplicates because one will replace the other.