[Mediawiki-l] Newbie Question

Benjamin Lees emufarmers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:49:43 UTC 2011

On the command line, you'd use something like
mysql -u databaseuser -p databasename < dump.sql

In phpMyAdmin, you'd select the database and then click on the
"Operations" button.

Now that I think about it, though, you shouldn't even need to move the
database if this is all on the same machine: just make a backup and
then configure your new files to use the old database.