[Mediawiki-l] Different URL path for different namespace?

Dorem - Jérémie Bouillon jeremie at dorem.info
Thu Jul 28 09:35:51 UTC 2011

On 07/04/2011 02:42, Brion Vibber wrote:
> hehehehe :D Luckily it really is not much code, lemme whip up an example...

Thanks a lot (again, even after a couple of months), works even better
that I suspected.

> In the Apache rewrite rules, don't forget to add back the namespace prefix
> ('Foo:' or whatever)!

However, I'm stuck here.

I tried both Redirect (mod_alias) and rewrite rules, but each time I
manage to have something that works (no HTTP 404), my browser URL is set
back to the default one.

I.e. I have domain.tld/wiki/ for the regular wiki access (main NameSpace
and everything else).

And I have a specific custom NameSpace that I would like to access
through domain.tld/doc/.

Right now, everything I try rewrite domain.tld/doc/ -> domain.tld/wiki/

And I don't know where it's coming from (either my Apache rules not good
enough, or not in the right order; or MW itself).

Anyone got an idea?