[Mediawiki-l] Maximum page size

Hiram Clawson hiram at soe.ucsc.edu
Mon Jul 25 17:00:16 UTC 2011

Please note, this issue was resolved with a php parameter change
in the /etc/php.ini file:

max_execution_time = 30     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds

The large pages were taking longer than 30 seconds to process, resulting
in an error in the Apache error_log and the noted problem at the user end.
Raising this time to 90 seconds was sufficient in this environment.

--Hiram