[Mediawiki-l] Custom Bots - Bot does not recognize login cookie ?

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 24 03:54:20 UTC 2011

Depending on what you are trying to do, you may be able to do it with the API instead of snoopy.
I wrote a small php framework/class extension that allows you to easily do things from edits, to page creates with just some simple methods.

I used to do a lot of editing pre-api with snoopy so I may be able to go back and look for that is you are set on using it.

-Adam