[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Mediawki 1.17 and Cite

Constant Depièreux constant.depiereux at skynet.be
Sun Jul 17 08:48:17 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Digging further in the install process, problem was related to one of
the extension bundled in the SemanticBundle (I still have to test these
one by one).

I have temporarily removed it until further testing and solved in the
same time another problem I had with awcforum (undecoded headers)

I'll keep you posted with any further findings.

many thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Constant Depièreux