[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Performance

Raymond King ray at icannwiki.com
Sun Jul 10 16:45:49 UTC 2011

Domas,

Thanks, that's great information.  I'm not that technical and would still need someone to help implement those suggestions.  Also, I'm trying to figure out how much of the problem is with my hosting (at SliceHost) vs. the MediaWiki implementation, any thoughts on how I might figure that out?

Thanks - Ray