[Mediawiki-l] random image show in mw1.17

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:53:15 UTC 2011

Rahul Sharma wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I am working on mw1.17. i have installed random image or slideshow
> extension
> but it does'nt work. can anybody tell me how can we do.
>

> --
>
> Thanks & With Regards,
>
> *S*

Hi Rahul,

Please clarify which extensions you have attempted to install.
There is no extension by the name "Slideshow" in the SVN Repository.
Which extension do you mean ? A link would be helpful.

Also, what doesn't work ? What happends, and what have you tried so far.

And lastly, what is your goal in this process, why do you want to
install
Slideshow ? Which functionality is it that you desire to have ? (this
may
help in finding alternatives if needed).

Thanks,
Krinkle