[Mediawiki-l] Page upload tool for Linux?

ct at braehler.com ct at braehler.com
Fri Jan 28 08:14:44 UTC 2011

mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org schrieb am 24.01.2011 14:07:12:

> There are lots of different libraries for writing scripts that interact
with
> mediawiki, checkout
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:
> CREATEBOT#Programming_languages_and_librariesfor
> a list.
Ahh, that is exactly what I was looking for. I have not thought about
"BOT" as a meme, that was the missing link.
Thank you for your help! This will ease the burden and speed up my
project!

> It would be fairly easy to write a script to create pages from a
> database/xml/text files etc
I had a look at the perl MediaWiki::API, which looks exactly what I'm
looking for.

Thanks again for the tipp!

Yours, Christian Treczoks