[Mediawiki-l] Dablink

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:36:17 UTC 2011

Hi Benjamin, I copied the wikitext from Wikipedia and have been using it for
many years now. It works for 1.14 and earlier versions but not for either
1.16.0 or 1.16.1.

The wikitext is:<div class="dablink">{{{1}}}</div>

Unable to get it to work, I changed it to:

Still, when the template is used by another template, e.g. otheruses, the
dablink format doesn't seem to take effect. I wonder why.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Benjamin Lees <emufarmers at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Ekompute .info <ekompute at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi, I just upgraded to Mediawiki 1.16.1 but I found that the dablink is
> not
> > working. It is not italicized, nor is it indented. What could be the
> > possible reason? It happens to both my Mediawiki 1.16.0 and Mediawiki
> 1.16.1
> > installations, but not my 1.14.0.
>
> What's the wikitext you're using for the dablink?

PM Poon