[Mediawiki-l] Undefined index complaints by PHP 5.3.5

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 00:16:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Dan Nessett <dnessett at yahoo.com> wrote:
> After some research these seem to occur because the default value of
> $wgLocalFileRepo set in Settings.php includes the array element:
>
> 'deletedHashLevels' => $wgFileStore['deleted']['hash']

Well the default configuration of $wgFileStore['deleted'] should be an array
and 'hash' should be one of its keys. This is true in 1.13.x thru 1.16.x. It
sounds like you're overwriting the $wgFileStore defaults (either in your
LocalSettings or in an extension)

> Anyone here have ideas how to eliminate these?

Upgrade to the 1.17 branch ;-) $wgFileStore has been removed from core,
the only useful thing it contained was $wgFileStore['deleted']['directory']
which has been turned into $wgDeletedDirectory.

Otherwise, I'd check your LocalSettings and any extensions that might
have messed with the default $wgFileStore configuration.

-Chad