[Mediawiki-l] External Link Opening in New Tab or Window

Charlie Markwick charlie-markwick at southcot.com
Thu Jan 20 14:14:27 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of nakohdo
Sent: 20 January 2011 08:47
To: mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] External Link Opening in New Tab or Window

Please start a new threat for any new question!

See
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/JQuery_snippets#External_links_in_Sidebar_
in_new_window
for a possible solution to your problem.

hth

Frank

Don't understand this it was a new thread. Original e-mail below. Just
as puzzling is that your post can through twice.

Any way thanks for the suggestion. I've looked at it but I'm not clear
as to how I implement it.

Charlie