[Mediawiki-l] delete the logo so that the navigation bar is going up

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Sun Jan 16 04:46:19 UTC 2011

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011, uv22e Alcott wrote:

> But what do I need to do that there is not that space on top left? I would
> like to move the navigation to the top left without leaving the space the
> logo was thought for

To do this, you probably need to modify the skin you're using.  In
the skin I'm using, there is the following code snippet:

#p-logo {
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        position: absolute; /*needed to use z-index */
        z-index: 3;
        height: 155px;
        width: 12em;
        overflow: visible;
}

I'm guessing you would want to reduce the height and width to zero.

--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/