[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Tue Jan 11 14:03:02 UTC 2011

At 07:52 PM 1/11/2011, you wrote:
>Henny Savenije wrote :
> > The file is called fckeditor.php and it calls for the file
> > fckeditor_php5.php and it can't find it. (while both files are there)
>
>oops, sorry for that, I misunderstood/misread the log
>

>as for the capitals, just to be sure, do you have :
>
>the mediawiki extension in :
>somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/FCKeditor.php
>somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/someotherfiles
>
>the fckeditor in a sub-folder :
>somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/fckeditor.php
>somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php
>somepath/mediawiki/extensions/FCKeditor/fckeditor/someotherfiles
>
>in your extension directory ? or another structure ?
>
>(FCKeditor.php and fckeditor.php are different files and you should
>only include FCKeditor.php in LocalSettings.php)

Wait, I am confused now. I download the extension and uploaded it.
That should be enough shouldn't it? Do I have to upload them twice?

>Alexis

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures