[Mediawiki-l] FCK Editor

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Tue Jan 11 08:51:51 UTC 2011

The file is called fckeditor.php and it calls for the file
fckeditor_php5.php and it can't find it. (while both files are there)

As for the capitals. I tried playing around with that to see if that
made any difference but it doesn't. The owner ship is correct I don't
see how that could be wrong since I uploaded them as the owner of the
account not as root.

Thanks for thinking along,

At 05:32 PM 1/11/2011, you wrote:
>Henny Savenije wrote :
> > No such file or directory in
> >
> /storage/vhosts/genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/httpdocs/mediawiki/extensions/fckeditor/fckeditor.php

> > Although the file
> >
> /storage/vhosts/genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/httpdocs/mediawiki/extensions/fckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php
>
> > is there.
> >

>This is a bit confusing. What is the actual name of the file ?
>fckeditor.php, fckeditor_php5.php, FCKEditor.php (in some of your
>
>Also, you might want to check the owner and rights set on the files
>
>Alexis

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures