[Mediawiki-l] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST.

Jerry Van Suchtelen worldgate989 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:04:58 UTC 2011

Sorry for the blank message, what i meant to say was...

Wouldn't it just be easier for people, specifically this person, to
read the entire message and then see 'oh click here to remove myself'.

Brings me back to the 90's when i read 'remove me from this list'
which i think should be followed by 'because im too
stupid/lazy/ignorant/self important to do it myself'.

If the person in question is offended by my response then... good.