[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki security release 1.16.1

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Tue Jan 4 07:48:27 UTC 2011

Hi all,

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011, Tim Starling wrote:

> I would like to announce the release of MediaWiki 1.16.1, which is a
> security and maintenance release.

It appears to have broken my skin (sigh).  And I'm just beginning to
figure out CSS.

Where the content was centered under 1.16.0, the right margin now
seems to be extended most of the way to the right.  From what I can
see, I now have an extra 128 pixels in the content area.

What do I need to be looking at?  The wiki is at
http://www.parts-unknown.org/mediawiki/

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>