[Mediawiki-l] Weird page capitalization issues on my wiki

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 20 14:12:32 UTC 2011

The "All pages" special page shows just one of the pages: BioWiki, which was indicated as the true page name in the original post.

Just a guess but there are a lot of extensions installed.  I agree with the earlier person who suggested deactivating the extensions one at a time and seeing if the behavior disappears.  And since Semantic extensions are installed and this problem seems to be a matter of semantics, I would start with those extensions.

-Jim