[Mediawiki-l] Different URL path for different namespace?

Dorem - Jérémie Bouillon jeremie at dorem.info
Thu Apr 7 00:10:28 UTC 2011

On 07/04/2011 02:04, Daniel Friesen wrote:
> Though... ;) you do make me want to implement something like that as a
> feature.

:-)

I'm sure I'm not the only one. In fact I have a wiki to handle some
specific KB about a specific subjet covered by the website, but I also
want the wiki to handle the site's help and documentation (under a
different namespace, with a different URL).

I can imagine several websites or scenarios willing to do the same.

I thought about rewrite rules, but as you say seems ugly and heavy. I
also thought about setting up a second wiki using the first one base,
but that become complicated... I already planned to use external auth,
add to that centralised search, centralized surveillance, user
management and rights... seems better to just do it in one install.