[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade Question

Christopher Eicher predx97 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:08:37 UTC 2010

If I went with phpMyAdmin for direct manipulation of the database tables
what table specifically would contain the information I need? Sadly I have a
feeling i'm miss understanding what I can do here.  I'm thinking that I can
open up one of the tables and there will be the coding like page name, with
all of the coding for each individual page that I can then extract
copying/pasting the information into a text document.  After that I could
just recreate each page on the wiki copying/pasting the information from the
text document.  However I doubt that's exactly what I can do and that just
isn't possible.