[Mediawiki-l] Monitoring new Liquid Threads

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Oct 18 10:31:48 UTC 2010

On Sunday 17 Oct 2010 22:44:40 Siebrand Mazeland wrote:
> Hey Anne.
>
> This can be done without a problem.
>
> Example:
> http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:NewPages&feed=atom&namespa
> ce=90
>
> Use Recent changes to also include changes to existing posts:
> http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom&na
> mespace=90

Thanks, Siebrand.  I have had a Recent Changes feed for a while, but it's easy
to miss something amongst hundreds of translation unit changes, which is why I
wanted to separate the new stuff.  Your suggestion for that appears to work
perfectly, thanks.

I filed a bug report as an enhancement request - will it get closed
automatically, or should I close it?

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group