[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki installation error in ubuntu 10.04

ren yufei renyufei83 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Oct 13 20:10:12 UTC 2010

Thank you very much for your help. After reset the dir of extension_dir in
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini, the configuration success.

$ locate mysql.so
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so
/usr/lib/php5/20090626/mysql.so
/usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so

"/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini"
extension_dir = "/usr/lib/php5/20090626/"
; extension_dir = "/usr/lib/perl5/auto/DBD/mysql/"   -- not this one

$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

it works.

Yufei