[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki installation error in ubuntu 10.04

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Oct 13 16:29:04 UTC 2010

Things to try:
* restart the web server to ensure PHP configuration has been reloaded
* make a file phpinfo.php containing "<?php phpinfo() ?>"
* go to it in browser - it'll list all PHP configuration options and loaded
modules. Check what's in there, including the path to php.ini
* if necessary, edit php.initial to enable modules manually

Full docs on configuration are available at php.net

-- brion