[Mediawiki-l] Auto Updating Issue

mrthetooth mrthetooth at burningsea.com
Fri Oct 8 21:43:09 UTC 2010

I'm still having trouble with this issue.  Perhaps I'm missing something, but this seems to be a simpler version of how Wikimedia Commons' Template:potd works (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Potd).

If anyone is familiar with the workings of the Picture of the Day on Wikimedia Commons, then perhaps they can answer my original two questions.