[Mediawiki-l] New Extension - Inline link/file suggestion

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 23:12:10 UTC 2010

Does this still cause the edit bar to not show up? (if so, it is some incompatibility with the frameworks Im sure)
I dont have a wiki with the new bar to test it with.

Are you familiar with javascript? You can see in chrome's console any javascript errors. If you let me know what they are I may be able to fix it.
you can email me direct - ameyer {at }g {dot } risd {dot} edu