[Mediawiki-l] New Extension - Inline link/file suggestion

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 4 12:27:52 UTC 2010

Very well could be.
I really haven't tested it much.
I did make a lot of changes to it yesterday to work better with opera and  IE

I think the problem is that the new bar uses jquery javascript framework, and I did not write this in a jquery compatible manner, so they are probably fighting.

Have you tried it with chrome browser? If the problem exists there, it is definitely not compatible with the new bar yet.