[Mediawiki-l] Escaping highlighting tags

Daniel Bishop aerosatar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:05:07 UTC 2010

Hi David,

Is there a specific reason why you don't want the syntax highlighting on the
template page?  If not, I would suggest leaving out the includeonly tags
entirely and just letting the source tag do its thing.

If there is, you might try putting <noinclude></noinclude> in the middle of
the source tag (to "break" it in the template), but I'm not entirely certain
that will work either.

Certainly the easiest, and most reliable, way is to just let the tags
resolve on the template page.

Regards,
Daniel