[Mediawiki-l] Question about page protection

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 30 17:15:08 UTC 2010

I actually used the snoopy class before there was a usable API to do a lot of what the API does. It is propably not the best way to go about it, as it will actually act as a user, login and all, and modify the page in some way. You could actually have it protect the page, and confirm it.

I used to use it to create pages for me, and even upload tons of images. - Now most of that can be done pretty easily with extensions and all.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/snoopy/

Best of luck.