[Mediawiki-l] Include LocalSettings.php from external PHP script?

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa.l at rilnet.com
Tue Jun 29 19:48:42 UTC 2010

Yes, tried this without success ... though there might be some
workaround to the "sapi != cli" similar to the suggested solution for
using LocalSettings.php above in the thread? ... anyway, it seems I can
now use a SpecialPage instead, to implement the functionality. But many
thanks for your replys!

Samuel

On 06/29/2010 07:56 PM, Chad wrote:
> That only works if you're writing a maintenance script
> of course. commandLine.inc (and its parent) bail out if
> the sapi != cli.
>
> -Chad
>
> On Jun 29, 2010 10:21 AM, "Daniel Barrett"<danb at vistaprint.com>  wrote:
>
> What about including "maintenance/commandLine.inc"?  That gives scripts
> access to lots of MediaWiki functionality.
>
> DanB

Samuel Lampa
Biotech Student @ Uppsala University
    GSoC Student @ Semantic MediaWiki