[Mediawiki-l] Use of testing environment

Bernard@bernardHulsman.nl bernard at bernardhulsman.nl
Thu Jun 17 14:44:10 UTC 2010

Hello Chad,

If you work with PHPUnit testing and not with the WETE or derived work
then this does not applies to you. It is indeed something total differed.

So Chad sorry for this inconvenience. It does not apply for you.

I spend a lot of effort and money in improving the quality of MediaWiki
extensions with the WETE. Not only for me but for the whole community.
Without receiving a donation of any kind for this. For a small company
it was a huge investment.

It was a kind of thank you from me to the community what MediaWiki has
done for me. With an amount which was really huge and what I had never
done before and I will not do it again. But I felt this community is
really special and I had warm feelings for it. Unfortunately some people
disturbed this feeling for me. Still I believe the behaviour of some do
not represent the whole community.

The only think what I wanted back is recognition. With the abuse this
was snatched from me.

Legally I am forced to reply on the same channel where I notice a abuse
of the license. If I would not do so I would lose my legal procedure.

So Chad I hope you comprehend. Again sorry. It applies only for the WETE
and derived work. Not for PHPUnit.

Good luck with testing.

With regards,

Bernard