[Mediawiki-l] New Extension: TODO List Progress Bar

Vadtec vadtec at vadtec.net
Mon Jun 14 15:48:23 UTC 2010

I was actually using that as the code base for my extension. The problem is, it
has an XSS vulnerability.

What I will do is, I will add another type to my script that simply acts the
same as the ProgressBar extension. That way it can be used either way.

When I first made my announcement about my extension, I hadn't caught the XSS
vulnerability in ProgressBar. Now that I have, I will add its functionality to
my extension so there is a safe alternative to use.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

- Vadtec