[Mediawiki-l] updating wiki internal data after importDump

dan nessett dnessett at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:13:18 UTC 2010

Thanks Platonides. I have a follow up question.

Suppose I download and import a daily dump into a local test wiki. Then I modify some of the pages on the local copy. Finally, I subsequently download another daily dump and import it.

+ For pages I changed on my local copy and that are also marked as changed in the new daily dump, will importDump overwrite them or will it generate an error?

+ For pages I changed on my local copy that are not marked as changed in the new daily dump, will importDump leave them alone?

Thanks.

Dan Nessett