[Mediawiki-l] Wikipedia like tables

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Wed Jan 27 07:37:20 UTC 2010

Florent,

No, you don't have to do anything with the Template namespace - just
paste the definition from the Wikipedia source - the following is
sufficient:

style="background:#90ff90; color:black;" class="table-yes" | {{{1|Yes}}}

I suggest you look at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Templates as
these are a very powerful and easy way to make editing easier and source
pages more elegant and less cluttered. Note that you can also include
templates from other locations by including the path in the call to the
template.

Cheers,

/Sam