[Mediawiki-l] Main page refresh automatically, how???

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Thu Jan 29 16:15:11 UTC 2009

-- Mohammad Towfiqul Islam wants to know:
>How do I refresh my main page every couple seconds?

Could you let us know what you are trying to accomplish?  You can use a meta tag to make a page refresh at whatever number of seconds you want, but it seems like that would really annoy your users.  So we might be able to help more if you tell us what you are trying to do and what version of MediaWiki you are using!

Good luck,
-Courtney