[Mediawiki-l] Wiki on a Stick

Sandy Rozhon srozhon at oh.rr.com
Sat Jun 14 17:31:30 UTC 2008

On 14 Jun 2008 at 9:53, Darren VanBuren wrote:

> I am assuming something is wrong with the Apache config. Check in
> wosportable/apache2/conf/httpd.conf (just look for httpd.conf
> somewhere) for a line like
>
> LoadModule php5_module ../php5/php.dll
>
> If there is no line that loads a .dll for PHP, then most definitely
> PHP isn't loaded.

This is what I found:

LoadModule php5_module "I:/wosportable/php5/php5apache2.dll"
PHPIniDir "I:/wosportable/php5"

> Also, is the 'wosportable' directory in the root of the flashdrive?

I'm not sure what the root would be?  I assume it is.  If I look in
Windows Explorer at the USB stick drive, I see:

(I:)
  System
  Documents
  wosportable

> The restriction on file sizes is in php.ini which should be in /
> wosportable/php5.
>
> You need to change post_max_size and upload_max_filesize.
>
> Note: post_max_size MUST be GREATER THAN upload_max_filesize.

Thanks I'll try those changes.

Sandy