[Mediawiki-l] Cooperation-iws - Mediawiki on liveusb

Olivier oliv at gensys-net.eu
Tue Jun 3 06:28:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

Cooperation-iws 0.3.1 is out.

Bug corrections and major change: port to Debian Lenny Live CD form
http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/ while keeping Ubuntu Hardy
compatibility.

Some minor improvements in mediawiki module : compile math support.

Changes log:

-------------------
0.3.1 release

-added Berlios 1 and Berlios 2 mirror functionnality
-fixed some bugs in Boot CD functions
-fixed Proftpd login change bug
-portage to Debian Lenny while keeping Ubuntu Hardy compatibility
-added Registered key support for Snort rules (to use with oinkmaster)
-created cooperation-wui tar.gz package
-added math support to mediawiki module
-move from Xnest to Xephyr
-added custom plugin wp-print for wordpress
-evoluate wpmathpublisher for wordpress
-evoluate local mirror functionnality
-merge demo and demo master functionnality for Live CD (only one kind of
Live CD/DVD)

@+ Oliv