[Mediawiki-l] Delete User contributions and Logs

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 30 10:21:48 UTC 2008

Backing up the database is great - but I've yet to see a clear and
concise set of instructions for doing so which doesn't assume a lot of
knowledge and experience on the part of the user. For example, I
exported all my pages once - and there were maybe 20 or so - and could
not re-import. The default settings for memory wouldn't permit it and I
never was able to figure out exactly what to tweak to get this basic
functionality working.