[Mediawiki-l] Extension:Guestbook problem

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Tue Jan 22 03:43:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 20:52 +0100, Platonides wrote:
> John W Foster wrote:
> >> Try browsing the image url. Likely you will see some error message there.
> > Thanks, the image url is created by the captcha script and I have only
> > been able to see a block outline with a X inside indicating a problem
> > with the image. Not sure what to do beyond that.
> > Frosty

Well I gave up on this for now as it was a nicety but not essential. I
now got bigger issues. Something else even more wierd has happened. When
I save a page all the === are being changed and saved to \'\'\' and it
is realy screwing up my wiki. I have no idea what to do about this. Did
I mention I am running debian testing in a previous post??

Thanks for the help.
Frosty