[Mediawiki-l] Problem with image upload

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Jan 18 14:50:41 UTC 2008

Which version of IIS are you using?  Have you checked the permissions
specifically on the images folder?

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Tim Gowen
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:01 AM
To: mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Problem with image upload

Having fixed my database with Platonides' help I have users complaining
that IIS is asking for a password on pages which have images.  I've
added NTFS permissions for the IUSR_machine account to the mediawiki
folder in \inetpub\wwwroot so I'm not really sure why this is happening.

I don't get asked for a password, but then I'm a domain admin.

	Tim