[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: encryption of paasword

sharmishtha gupta sharmishtha.gupta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:51:18 UTC 2008

We are entering into mediawiki by using one wrapper.In that we are able to
login an existing user but not able to insert a new user without using
Signup. As the format of storing a new user into mediawiki database follow
certain steps. So need to know the steps which has to followed in the
wrapper so that format of storing user should be same.