[Mediawiki-l] wgAjaxSearch

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 12 21:08:05 UTC 2008

So for anyone who cares about the ajax search. I figured it out.
The ajax call is made by ajax.js and calls the search,  but also
directs it where to go.
I modified the code to go into a div under the search on the side.
Works well, and it seems really fast.

Anyone interested, I can give you more detailed information.

-Adam