[Mediawiki-l] Removing Most Viewed Pages and Popularpages

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 12 12:21:02 UTC 2008

Do you eant to reset the statistics, or would you like them to not
show up at all, ever.

If you want to reset them, that is easy.

If you want to make them never show, I would think you need to edit
their code. If you know php it shouldn't be too hard. If you dont...
then dont mess around in there.

-Adam