[Mediawiki-l] Preventing bogus User: pages?

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:51:37 UTC 2008

Not quite the same problem, but there's an extension that keeps users
from modifying any User page or subpage other than their own called
KeepYourHandsToYourself[1].  Prevents users from editing bogus user
pages the same as it prevents users from editing eachothers pages.

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:KeepYourHandsToYourself

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)