[Mediawiki-l] Recent changes - setting number of days

Peter Velan pv0001 at dynapic.net
Sat Jan 5 15:22:49 UTC 2008

am 05.01.2008 15:32 schrieb Uwe Baumbach:

Hi Uwe,
thanks for your suggestion ...

> why not overwrite default setting given in DefaultSettings.php:
>> /**
>>  * Recentchanges items are periodically purged; entries older than this many
>>  * seconds will go.
>>  * For one week : 7 * 24 * 3600
>>  */
>> $wgRCMaxAge = 7 * 24 * 3600;
>
> for instance at the end of LocalSettings.php ??

but "...entries older than this many seconds will go" could not be true,
because I'm seeing changes up to 30 days old, exactly as this link

Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days

indicates.

I do not think. that changing $wgRCMaxAge to a higher value would solve
my problem.

Peter