[Mediawiki-l] Geo Locating Mediawiki Articles

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Fri Jan 4 04:58:36 UTC 2008

I recently saw the GeoRSS extension while hunting down RSS extensions to
evaluate, it might help with what you're trying to do.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:GeoRSS

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of:
-The Gaiapedia (http://gaia.wikia.com)
-Wikia ACG on Wikia.com (http://wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_ACG)