[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Hosting Sites/Companies, Comparative Overview and List

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Thu Jan 3 04:28:48 UTC 2008

Ok mis-wording... I said someone but meant company. And what I meant by
technical management was doing all the server side stuff on their own
servers and just giving the user the web interface.

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of:
-The Gaiapedia (http://gaia.wikia.com)
-Wikia ACG on Wikia.com (http://wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_ACG)
-and Wiki-Tools.com (http://wiki-tools.com)