[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Hosting Sites/Companies, Comparative Overview and List

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Wed Jan 2 03:20:08 UTC 2008

Yuck, I think I remember issues elsewhere with it stopping me from
sending perfectly good e-mails.

As for that host, not really under the criteria I'm talking of.
I'm talking about MediaWiki hosts, not Web hosts. DreamHost is a WebHost
and they've got it setup to help you install MediaWiki on webspace you
get from them. But a MediaWiki host is someone who actually installs
MediaWiki themselves and does all the technical management and complex
things needed to keep things running stable.

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of:
-The Gaiapedia (http://gaia.wikia.com)
-Wikia ACG on Wikia.com (http://wikia.com/wiki/Wikia_ACG)
-and Wiki-Tools.com (http://wiki-tools.com)